Saturday 26 January 2013

January performances in reflection

Good to have a video of Giles two poems at the Ashmolean today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=555702717792592&notif_t=close_friend_activity
I hope the link works.

It was a curious day. I loved hearing all the poems, though some were spoken too quietly and were much the better for being repeated.

I realized afterwards that I had not included the death of Mary in my poem.

Someone reminded me that I had mistaken the annunciation for the epiphany.

Epiphany is a better word for that event than the annunciation however, even if it is "wrong".

Vahni's dog wolf was astonishing. I can't wait to see it on the blog.

There were lots of glitches in organisation this time.

Let us blame the bad weather.

At least the sun shone today.

I shall add further thoughts as they occur. Drop back as the mood takes you.

Please share your own feedback on the day in the comments section or send them by email to the blog address.


No comments:

Post a Comment